Terms of Service Agreement
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU CERTIFY TO ADVANCEITBD.COM THAT:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or an emancipated minor or possess legal parental or guardian consent. You affirm that you are over the age of 13 at Advanceitbd.com is not intended for children under 13;
- you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties herein and you assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any minors;
- you agree that all information you have submitted through the Service, online or otherwise, is accurate and complete and that you have not knowingly submitted false information on or through the site; and,
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Changes to Terms of Service
Any members of Advance IT BD like students, instructors and other users must provide accurate and updated information including name, Email address, Phone Numbers and mailing address etc.
By applicable laws, full extent allowed that Advance IT BD has the full right to accept or refuse access to https://advanceitbd.com or applications for any or no reasons.
Anyone can visit advanceitbd.com without any restriction. In order to attend or participate in any course or create any course as an instructor, you must complete the registration with an active email address and a strong password for your account in advanceitbd.com.
You agree that you will never divulge, lend, resell or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party or anyone for any reason. You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account and that you will not access the Site using multiple User Accounts.
Courses & Certifications
Advance IT BD may offer offline and/or online courses in a specific area of study or on a particular topic. Advance IT BD and the instructors of the offline and/or Online Courses reserve the right to cancel, interrupt or reschedule any training course or modify its content as well as the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, exam or other evaluation of progress. Online Courses offered are subject to the Disclaimer of Warranties / Limitation of Liabilities section below. For some courses, subject to your satisfactory performance in the Online Course as determined in the sole discretion of Advanceitbd.com, you may be awarded a statement acknowledging your completion of the course (“Statement of Completion” or “Completion Certificate”). This Statement of Completion, if provided to you, would be from Advanceitbd.com. You acknowledge that the Statement of Completion is provided to you, may not be affiliated with Advanceitbd.com or any college or university. Further, Advanceitbd.com offers the right to offer or not offer any such Statement of Completion for a course.
You acknowledge that the Statement of Completion, and Advanceitbd.com’s offline and/or Online Training Courses, will not stand in the place of a course taken at an accredited institution. You acknowledge that neither Advanceitbd.com nor the instructors of any offline and/or Online Training Course will be involved in any attempts to get the course recognized by any educational or accredited institution unless explicitly stated otherwise by Advanceitbd.com.
In using the Service, you must not
- submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable;
- Submit, transmit, promote or distribute information or content that is illegal;
- Attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or another system to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity;
- Submit, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service; or
- Use the Service for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Advanceitbd.com other than as expressly allowed under these Terms of Service;
- Use Advanceitbd.com’s trademarks, server or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails;
- Frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its page.
By using Advanceitbd.com you further agree that;
- You will not Open, Use or activate more than One (1) Account;
- You will not share your access information (email, username, and password) to any one of the worlds;
- You will not share any downloaded documents or videos with anyone of the world. All users of Advance IT BD may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by the authority;
- You will not use a false or misleading name, mailing address, or email address to activate or use Advance IT BD;
- Your answers to homework, quizzes and exams will be your own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration);
- You will not make solutions to homework, quizzes or exams available to anyone else. This includes both solutions written by you, as well as any official solutions provided by Advanceitbd.com;
- You will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others;
- By signing up at Advance IT BD, you will receive our newsletters, special offers, promotional offers/mail, course updates, new course, and blog post related mail from us. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may cancel/unsubscribe your account anytime or contact us;
- You will not publish any copy or duplicate content, videos, courses or any other documents in Advance IT BD;
- You will not republish any contents, videos, courses or documents to any other site which already published in advanceitbd.com;
- Advanceitbd.com reserves the right to remove infringing content of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so;
- You agree that you will not abuse your account privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement. You agree also not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind;
- Your account and access to our site shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules.
- Advance IT BD has the right to make any decision relating to the cancellation of your participation and contribution in Advance IT BD and the termination of access shall be final and binding.
- All users, students, and instructors shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to you. Any violation or negligence of such laws, rules, and regulations, your account may affect seriously or maybe a primary suspension of your account or terminate permanently.
You agree that Advanceitbd.com may, in their sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately terminate your access and use of the Site, Service or your participation in it thereof, for any reason or no reason and that none of the Advanceitbd.com Parties shall have any liability to you for any such action. You further acknowledge that Advanceitbd.com has the right to add, edit, remove, cancel, delay, reschedule or alter the format of any Training Course, Services or any other content at any time, and that none of the Advanceitbd.com Parties shall have any liability to you for any such action. If you no longer desire to participate in the Advance IT BD, you may terminate your participation therein.
- You are agreeing that you will pay your full payment to Advance IT BD, in order to take any service or to participate or enroll in any courses. After complete your payments, you will be able to see your course content within your user accounts and get your service.
- You have to pay the exact payment for your desired course and services directly Advance IT BD or to its any authorized person through the exact payment system mentioned in your website and payment section.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONTRANSFERABLE, NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON OR FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS OR FOR MEMBERSHIPS THAT ARE PURCHASED BUT NOT USED.
- Refund only applicable only for the upcoming or coming soon courses which are not live or started yet in Advance IT BD. You have to claim your refund for this kind training course before 72 hours of starting the course.
- We have some free training courses also, for which you don’t need to pay any course fees, just need to pay registration fees. This registration fees are very low and are not account of the course fee. These registration fees are account for administrative charge/fees. The Registration fees, administrative charge/fees are also nontransferable, nonrefundable.
It is your sole responsibility to keep a record of your login credentials to access your User Account and the Site, Services, and content. No refunds will be given for lost login credentials. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide are a fund, discount, special offers or other consideration to some or all of our students, users, and instructors.
Modification Of Service
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not transfer, delegate or assign these Terms and Conditions to anyone.
Disclaimer of User Content
Advance IT BD may include content and information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Neither the User Content (as defined above) on this Site, nor any links to other websites, are screened, moderated, approved, and reviewed by Advanceitbd.com. Furthermore, no statement shall indicate an endorsement by Advanceitbd.com. By posting to or viewing such content, forums, etc. you agree that Advanceitbd.com are not responsible or liable for the content of any postings therein. Advance IT BD reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content at its discretion.
Links To Other Web Sites
Advanceitbd.com, through our Site, Service or otherwise, may provide links to third parties’ websites. Advance IT BD does not endorse, has no control over, and is not responsible in any manner for the terms, conditions, fulfillment or performance of such third parties’ websites or offers, the collection of information from you by any such third parties, the use of your information by any such third parties, or the use, operation or availability of websites owned or operated by, or on behalf of, any such third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Advanceitbd.com is not responsible for the availability of such external websites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Advanceitbd.com will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
We all know that cheating is bad, and there are a lot of reasons not to cheat! Let’s look at a few of them:
First, the person who is the most hurt when you cheat is you. Seriously! Cheating on your homework means that you won’t learn the material, which will hurt you in your current class and in the future. Homework and essays are a great way to learn and think about the material, and cheating will only hurt you in the long run.
Second, all teachers and Instructors take cheating seriously. If you’re caught cheating on your homework or plagiarizing your answers or essay from another source, you will likely face serious consequences. In some cases, you might just receive a zero on the assignment, but in others, plagiarism can result in an automatic failure in your class, or maybe even an expulsion from your school depending on the academic honesty policy in place.
Third, now more than ever, it’s really easy to get caught for cheating! Copying answers from a page on the internet might seem like a quick way to complete your homework, but it’s just as easy for your teacher to find those exact phrases with a simple Google search. It’s important for you to think about the information you’re reading and phrase it in your own words, rather than simply copying from outside sources.
Contacting Advance IT BD
If you have questions, please contact us:
Advance IT BD, 17/2/1 (Ground Floor), K. M. Das Lane, Tikatuli, Dhaka-1203, Bangladesh
OR from This Contact Us page:
Last Modification date: March 25, 2019